Honored Contributor

Re: Confirmed-Blogs and Forum shutting down on Nov. 2nd!

Over the years I have found some great products by coming to the forums.  Also some really good recipes. 

I will miss all the fashions, pictures, and pet pictures and stories posted.  These forums kept me sane when I fell and had a broken shoulder and several hand breaks and couldn't move much.  

Once there are no forums here I will probably buy less because I do check the forums many times daily and often see items presented that I end up purchasing or see something I want to watch on QVC otherwise I really do not watch QVC much so my buying will go way down.

I do have a facebook page with no info on it but my name so I can view pictures of relatives and I joined a couple of facebook sites to view only.  I might out of curiosity check it out but know I won't participate and really enjoy it like I do the forums here.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Me either.  We must be the only two people alive who don't do FB.

Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

I just keep seeing that scene from Pretty Woman over and over.

"Big Mistake. HUGE." As she walks off with all the clothes she purchased elsewhere!

@Jacie   So true. I love that movie and have used that line many times myself. Thanks for the laugh.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Trendmood's Instagram page was down earlier today too.  I was having withdrawals not being able to see newest of the new in beauty and skincare Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss 

I haven't purchased anything from the Q in years and YEARS except for the Tatcha products that others HERE were kind enough to mention.  

And it was here that I found out about dear sweet Mel Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Ladies, I'm heartbroken Smiley Sad Like many of you, I'm shell shocked.  I don't use FB and can't put into words how much I will miss you all. I don't post much but have been here many, many years.  I don't know how I'll fill this void.  I think my eyes are welling up.  

Honored Contributor

@RooRoo 

Awww Smiley Sad  Maybe someone here find another outlet for us.  Fingers crossed!

Crossing your fingers might reduce pain, says study | Science | The Guardian

Regular Contributor

I'm sure it's because there are a lot of negative comments about QVC, the hosts and a lot of the products. Nothing seems to change so they arent using customer input to change things etc. Perfect example are the complaints I have read on here about the return labels not being inside packages etc. That's been going on for over a year and no changes have been made to remedy that situation. Since they arent using the board to improve things and to hear what customers are saying then why have them. Just another reason to spend my money elsewhere
Super Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@RooRoo 

Awww Smiley Sad  Maybe someone here find another outlet for us.  Fingers crossed!

@monicakm @Shanus @JudyL@Silleemee  & ALL the beauties here:  You guys are my biggest enablers, teachers, & shopping partners.  Love you guys Heart  I hope the Q changes course.  Yeah, my fingers are crossed.

Respected Contributor

When another forum I used to belong to folded, a group from there moved to Proboards. I think they’re free and easy to administer.