Honored Contributor

Confirmed-Blogs and Forum shutting down on Nov. 2nd!

It has been confirmed! You can access a forum via Facebook QVC page only! so sad!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Confirmed-Blogs and Forum shutting down on Nov. 2nd!

How did you find this out, @CANDLEQUEEN ?  Even though no one really knows each other, some good, helpful, and kind interactions have taken place in the forums.  I'll miss them. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am slowly weaning myself off QVC.  I have a couple of auto-delivery orders.  Once they are complete I doubt that I will order anymore products from QVC.  Now that the blogs and forums are being shut down I do not regret my decision of purchasing items at other stores/outlets.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

How did you find this out, @CANDLEQUEEN ?  Even though no one really knows each other, some good, helpful, and kind interactions have taken place in the forums.  I'll miss them. 

@JeanLouiseFinch I know and I am going to miss that....I was reading about it on some of the other forums, like Community Chat and TV and Movies, and Q Talk....Plus on the homepage there is a little bit about it....... 

Honored Contributor

I'm not on FB, so that's IT for me.

Honored Contributor

This is incredibly sad news.  I will miss coming here so much.  Feel like I'm losing so many friends! 

Esteemed Contributor

VERY SAD!

DO NOT DO FACEBOOK, SO I WILL MISS THE FORUMS ALOT.

ON THE OTHER HAND IT WILL SAVE ME A TON OF MONEY BY NO LONGER BEING ABLE TO ASK QUESTIONS OR GET RECOMMENDATIONS ON ITEMS.

THAT IS WHAT PROMPTED ALOT OF MY PURCHASES.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That is terrible news! Wow. 

How ironic...FB has been down a record amount of time today. No one is talking about what has happened.

Trusted Contributor

I am weaning myself from FB. I am an administrator for my church's page, or else I would be off of it entirely. Unfortunately, it's also how I keep in touch with a lot of former work mates and relatives. But FB itself sucks.

Honored Contributor

FB is not the only place to have a group! Im on the q one there and it is pretty boring.

There are sites to make a group for us all to go to! Such as google groups, groups io, and others.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller