Esteemed Contributor

Confidence in a cream vs Dream Cream

Anybody used both the It confidence in a cream and Dr Denise Dream cream. Which do you like best. I really like the It. I have no reason to change. But I am eyeing a Dr Denese kit that has the dream cream in it.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Confidence in a cream vs Dream Cream

I get clogged pores with the Dream Cream, but I don't with IT. I had to quit the Dream Cream after a few days, but if your skin clogs easily, too, I'd avoid the Dr. Denese one.

Honored Contributor

I tried the Dream Cream and didn't like it, something about how it looked on my skin. 

Trusted Contributor

I am using the last of the It Confidence Cream and I am not reordering it. The IT cream has a strong fragrance of lavender that lingers all day. 

I have used the Dream Cream it is very good.

New Contributor

I have used both. I am using the IT right now only because I don't want to throw it out. The color is off, I bought the light and is still too dark and also full of glitter. It also looks like foundation. I love the Dr Denese Day cream with SPF 30, nice finish and the color blends perfectly. Will be buying Dr Denese day cream again.....real soon.

Respected Contributor

@jquesnel wrote:

I have used both. I am using the IT right now only because I don't want to throw it out. The color is off, I bought the light and is still too dark and also full of glitter. It also looks like foundation. I love the Dr Denese Day cream with SPF 30, nice finish and the color blends perfectly. Will be buying Dr Denese day cream again.....real soon.

@jquesnel- Color isn't a factor for these skin creams.

I have used both and I like both, but favoring the It a bit more.  It has a very slight frangrance out of the jar, but fades immediately on your skin.  It is a nice moisutizing, smoothing cream that is not greasy.