Regular Contributor

Has anyone received one? From beauty with benefits?

I have not. I should have. Very annoyed.

Honored Contributor

Re: Complimentary beauty bag

[ Edited ]

@Patz822 - There are other threads about this.  Recent replies by at least a couple of moderators have stated that GWP bags are being put together and should be shipped in something like 7 to 10 days.  They advise anyone who did not receive one to keep checking her/his account.

ETA:  Perhaps you could email them just to make sure you're on their radar.

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info.

Honored Contributor

I got mine along with the item I bought to get it, just a few days ago--I ordered a couple days before the Bw/B event. Seems like alot of hassel with this again--you figure after a few years of doing this--the kinks would be worked out---I guess not. Heard a call to CS might be the way to go.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I got mine along with the item I bought to get it, just a few days ago--I ordered a couple days before the Bw/B event. Seems like alot of hassel with this again--you figure after a few years of this--the kinks would be worked out---I guess not. Heard a call to CS might be the way to go.

I agree @wagirl .  Every year they run into this issue with not enough bags - followed by complaints.  I don't understand why they are not prepared for the volume based on past sales.