Honored Contributor

Re: Complexion Rescue Tinted Gel Moisturizer spf 30

@JudyL wrote:

Thanks @Kabella - have always wanted to try this and it is a good deal.  Have heard lots about it.  I ordered in Cashew as quite a while ago I tested it out either at Ulta or Sephora and found this shade the best for me.  I also like the BM stick foundation and used to use it in Cashew but not sure why I ever stopped.  

@JudyL   I'm a sucker for a good stick foundation. You can spot conceal, blend and go. They're also travel friendly.

Honored Contributor

Great deal on this item--just ordered the duo--I have some but it is pretty old and too dark---love this product.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

Thanks @Kabella - have always wanted to try this and it is a good deal.  Have heard lots about it.  I ordered in Cashew as quite a while ago I tested it out either at Ulta or Sephora and found this shade the best for me.  I also like the BM stick foundation and used to use it in Cashew but not sure why I ever stopped.  

@JudyL   I'm a sucker for a good stick foundation. You can spot conceal, blend and go. They're also travel friendly.

@Shanus  - is there a particular stick foundation that you like?  Looks like the one from BareMinerals is out of stock even on their website.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL   I changed from Bobbi Brown stick foundation to Westman Atilier, but they are quite expensive. BB sticks are good, but not as creamy as they used to be. I only changed because so many other BB products have been discontinued and/or formulas changed, I figured I should find an alternate just in case the sticks were next.

Lancome also makes a great stick foundation. L'Oreal has a really good one in the Infallible line. 

If you prefer Bare Minerals stick, it's very creamy and does apply smoothly. I think it's avail. on Amazon if you can't find cashew elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Shanus - I'll keep looking around. I have plenty of foundations at the moment so its not a necessity at the moment.  LOL

Respected Contributor

I tried this and I liked the light coverage and how if felt on my skin but I could not tolerate the odor.  Some sunscreens just smell bad to me and sadly this was one of them. Had to send it back.

Respected Contributor

I had the complexion rescue a while back.  Although I did like it, I recently passed on buying it again because I find it to be quite glowy/shiny, and im not wanting that look right now.  I guess you can use a sheer finishing powder to tone it down.  But overall,  it's pretty nice...I suggest sampling it before you buy.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus , I'm glad I came across this post...the loreal infallible stick looks interesting to me.  I'd like to try it, but I never used a stick before...could you share some tips on application???  Would I just dab a few spots, then blend, ??  Also, would you say it's moisturizing, shiny, what??  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the heads up @Kabella. This works well for me, was glad to purchase the deal.  

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

@kathie66  Your Welcome!