Honored Contributor

Complained about haircut

[ Edited ]

I told the stylist that my printer was down and I was trying to print a picture of Kris Jenner.  (She never offered to help).  I don't what she thought she was doing as she only gave me a trim and I don't want a bob.  I wore a bob in my younger years now I like a longer Pixie. She kept saying she likes this on me -- what?  I go in Friday for a recut.  This is the first time I have ever went back to the salon for a recut.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Complained about haircut

@Katcat1 Google Kris Jenner on your cell phone to find the cut you like to show you stylist.  No need to print it out.   Be thankful she erred on the side of leaving it too long!

You can even go to pinterest and search her and a bunch of pics pop up.  You don't have to have joined pinterest to find it.  If you don't have that ability when you get to your stylist's ask her to do a search on pinterest for Kris Jenner.  

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Esteemed Contributor

Take a photo of the picture with your phone!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom I need to stop in at the Apple store.  My Internet is not working on my phone.  I am ready to throw the phone in the sky!

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I love Kris Jenner's short pixie cut.  It looks so good on her.  I see she has decided to let it grow and now is sporting a bob.  She's a very pretty woman but I don't care for the longer hair on her at all.

Good luck getting the cut you want @Katcat1 .  Hairdressers can be very frustrating.  

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  - can you take a picture and show her the picture?

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Good luck with the redo.  I had to go back a few weeks ago.  The cut wasn't "bad".  She just didn't cut enough off and didn't thin it out enough.  As thin as it's gotten over the last 6-7 years, it's still thick and needs thinned out or the cut won't look like it should.

Honored Contributor

I use Pinterest to find photos. You can search at top for pixies, bobs, curly mid-length styles (mine) and a new color, too. I have a draw full of printed pics paper clipped together according to lengths. 

I seem to change up my style at least 3 times a yr. and always have my pics ready to go.

Honored Contributor

Stylists do not like when you bring a picture in -either on phone or whatever.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 ..................Who said they dont like it?

Mine did when I took her a picture to show her what I wanted.  A visual on what you want is easier then trying to explain verbally.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)