Valued Contributor

Compatible Brush heads for clarisonic

I was just looking at brush heads on michaeltoddbeautydot com. They are selling brush heads that are compatible with clarisonic for $19. I don't know if anyone is having trouble finding replacement brushes for their clarisonic, but I thought I would share my discovery.

I am now using a michael todd cleansing tool myself, but I do have a clarisonic.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Compatible Brush heads for clarisonic

Thanks for sharing. I'll be needing some new brushes soon for my clarisonic. 

Honored Contributor

I was looking at this brand last week and wondering if the brush heads were compatible.  Right now, I have enough stocked up, but it's good to know that these will fit the Clarisonic.

Thanks for the info @KLm .

Honored Contributor

CurrentBody dot com sells the original heads and also the Mia, too.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

CurrentBody dot com sells the original heads and also the Mia, too.

Someone mentioned being able to get Clarisonic brushes from CurrentBody before (maybe it was you?). I want to thank them. I stocked up on brushes for my Mias. 

I am well supplied and thank you to whoever mentioned CurrentBody.

Honored Contributor

@KLm wrote:

I was just looking at brush heads on michaeltoddbeautydot com. They are selling brush heads that are compatible with clarisonic for $19. I don't know if anyone is having trouble finding replacement brushes for their clarisonic, but I thought I would share my discovery.

I am now using a michael todd cleansing tool myself, but I do have a clarisonic.

@KLm   Thanks for posting. I'm still using my ORIGINAL Clarisonic. When did they come out? At least 15 yrs. ago? I stocked up on brushes on Amazon before the company went out of business. Now, I hope my Clarisonic holds up long enough to use a dozen brushes. LOl. I've ben investigating alternative "devices".

I do microdermabrasion in my office on patients/clients, but difficult to do on myself.... Eyes covered with wet cotton pads.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've e gotten brushes on eBay and they worked great.

@Shanus    I'm still using my original too but it's showing signs of being tired.   Bought a new Mia during the final sale. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment