Trusted Contributor

Re: Comparison of NCN's All-Trans Retinol 2% & Vitamin C Serum to Paula's Choice

@Southernfriedchick wrote:

Thank you for your response. Would you mind saying what strength of RetinA you use?

I have used the lowest strength for several years. TIA

@Southernfriedchick When you say the lowest strength, do you mean .025%? Tara Skin Care carries .025% and .050% (look under the acne tab). They are in the USA and it is the same brand that a doctor would prescribe. Runs around $28 and shipping is free. Sign up for emails and they'll send you discount codes. They also carry Careprost. The most potent retinol I ever bought was 1% from Skinceuticals. It is not the same as the prescription brand but it is powerful stuff. I would not recommend trying it without working your way up in strength. I bought it on Ebay. I'm almost finished with it and then I have the 1ounce NCN 2% retinol to use up and .025% retinol from Tara Skin Care that I bought to use around my eyes based on a Youtube video by Angie of Hot N Flashy. I also have a tiny sample of PC's Resist Retinol and Makeup Artists Choice .3% Retinol to try.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Super Contributor

Re: Comparison of NCN's All-Trans Retinol 2% & Vitamin C Serum to Paula's Choice

Yes, I use the .025% Retin-A.

I will check the Tara site and appreciate the info.