Contributor

Comparing "IT" gel eyeliners.... anyone tried the newest one?

I own and love the Line and Brighten anti- aging gel waterproof duo.(#253485) It says on ALL day. I now see a new one that is in a pot using a special brush. (#253479) It intrigues me. Has anyone tried both offering a comparison?
Valued Contributor

Re: Comparing ""IT"" gel eyeliners.... anyone tried the newest one?

I just received the new one and so far so good. I haven't tried the other one you mentioned so I can't compared the two. I can't say that I'm wild about the brush as I think the bent end is too fat for the intended use and the "fence" side is difficult for me to use. Anyway, I have other very fine liner brushes that work much better. For me, this is the BEST liner I have ever tried (and man have I tried many) that stays on the inner rim for most of the day. I got the brown and it is a beautiful, deep rich shade.

It Cosmetics Liner Love Waterproof Gel Creme Liner & Tightline Brush - A253485

Contributor

Re: Comparing ""IT"" gel eyeliners.... anyone tried the newest one?

I have the new one in the dark brown color. I didn't like it at first. I think I was using the brush wrong. I've used it the last two days and so far so good. Stays put. Usually a liner will migrate to my upper lid. This stays put. I use the fence brush side and press the color across my lash line. It's a little different that a normal liner. I haven't tried the other side of the brush yet. It reminds me of the clinique intense qujckliner. You can get a good thin line.