Respected Contributor

Yes.....Something new to watch! QVC needs to mix it up a bit and they are. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼No need to have to buy,  just watch and enjoy. He's Mariah Carey's  make-up artist on her reality show Mariah's World. 

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

Yes.....Something new to watch! QVC needs to mix it up a bit and they are. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼No need to have to buy,  just watch and enjoy. He's Mariah Carey's  make-up artist on her reality show Mariah's World. 

Oh...well....that explains his hair do.

Respected Contributor

Anyone know how the prices will run? I will check it out. 

Honored Contributor

There are already too many makeup lines.   We need another like we need a migraine headache. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I'm trying the lipstick duo in the darker (red/berry) shades.  I love beautiful lipsticks and I'm hoping to like these.  Something new to try ....

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

That already turns me off.

Honored Contributor

Re: Coming soon to the q

[ Edited ]

"Exclusive to QVC items" is a huge turn-off for me. 

The pieces are already up on-line.  Prices are what I'd expect them to be.  Nothing earth shattering IMO.  Honestly not interested.  It's the same old, same old.

Occasional Contributor

Some of us on Facebook were able to receive products to try and review. I received the eyeliner/mascara and the eyebrow product. I have to say, I really really like the products. They are high quality and long lasting. 

Respected Contributor

If your really into makeup I guess you would want to watch. It might be new and improved.

Honored Contributor

It seems like they have a few new makeup lines coming, maybe because so many of their regular lines are being bought by larger companies.

I still like the lines I've tried here - that's what I use now. But I'm kind of over the "celebrities use this" tag. I'd like to see a line started by a makeup artist that is used on regular women! Smiley Happy