Honored Contributor

Not on their website yet.  Looks nice but I'll pass.

CP1.JPG

Trusted Contributor

Re: Coming Soon to Colourpop

The brown lipsticks on the right remind me of lipstick shades from the 1990's. All in all, the e/s and lippies are very warm toned. 

Honored Contributor

I've found a lot of makeup, especially foundation is warm toned. What happened to the cool tones?

Though these eye shadows are  pretty.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I've found a lot of makeup, especially foundation is warm toned. What happened to the cool tones?

Though these eye shadows are  pretty.

@on the bay   Cool tones in any makeup is more difficult to find. I prefer cool tones or neutral tones in foundation. I try to post them here if and when I come across some. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm 

You are a great walking billboard for this brand.

Are you sure you are not one of those Q YouTubers paid to advertise?

For a Company who offers no returns, I just keep on walking., thanks for sharing though.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling 

You caught me Smiley Surprised  Yes, I get paid tons for advertising for CP, MAC, Fenty, Lancome, Huda, Tatcha, Ardell, Too Faced, Tarte and more.  I'm a millionaire!

Honored Contributor

My first thought was what isn't coming soon to Colourpop.  LOL  

I don't think they really come out with much new in the way of eyeshadow palettes.  I honestly think they just put the same colors together in different palettes and call it new.  

I think some of the lipsticks are pretty but colors I already own.  The e/s palette doesn't interest me at all.  The packaging is pretty though.

@Just Bling if you buy CP from Ulta you can return it.  Of course some CP is exclusive to its own website. 

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Just Bling 

You caught me Smiley Surprised  Yes, I get paid tons for advertising for CP, MAC, Fenty, Lancome, Huda, Tatcha, Ardell, Too Faced, Tarte and more.  I'm a millionaire!

I JUST knew it!  You gave yourself away I think last week or maybe the week before when you mentioned you picked up a Pizza Hut Pizza, that's the choice of pizza's for millionaires!   

Spoiler
Smiley LOL
Respected Contributor

I would use 3-4 of the shadows (NO GLITTER!), and 4 of the lipstics.

Respected Contributor

I wouldn’t use any of those eye shadow colors but it wouldn’t stop me from buying the palette.