Honored Contributor

Look!  They made our shade Smiley Happy  I'm going to try it but it might be a tad too fushia pink.  Valentino.  No price.  Not a good sign Smiley Surprised  I have a Fenty gloss (opaque) that is close to this.  Wore it today.  

Clipboard01.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Coming Soon (@surferwife)

Do I already have the Valentino color in the Fenty gloss?  Pretty darn close but monitors can be deceiving.  If the Valentino gloss is as high as I think it might be, the colors are close enough!

Clipboard01.jpg

Honored Contributor

And that's as long as I can sit here at my desk.  My foot swells when I sit here 10 minutes. Rob tried to make an invalid out of me today (and did for about 12 hours).  I went to PT today telling him I was already in more pain than usual and to please take it easy on me.  That went in one ear and out the other Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Look!  They made our shade Smiley Happy  I'm going to try it but it might be a tad too fushia pink.  Valentino.  No price.  Not a good sign Smiley Surprised  I have a Fenty gloss (opaque) that is close to this.  Wore it today.  

Clipboard01.jpg

FWD:    @SurferWife 

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Way too pink for me.  

Respected Contributor

Ooh that's pretty! I love that shade. It reminds of a Chanel lipstick yeArs ago called perfect fushia I wore that tube until it was hollow! Of course in typical Chanel fashion it was discontinued. I will try this one for certain!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My only makeup weakness is lipstick but after purging a boatload and only keeping a few I have held to my promise to me not to waste any more money on lipsticks I really do not need.  I am loving these new pinks but this Valentino Fuchsia is a bit much for me...don't want my lips to arrive before me.  I actually like this from Clinique and it's on sale for $16 which is my lipstick price limit but ugghhhh...biting my lip NOT to purchase and I'm not so sure this won't be too loud for me either but I do like it. Edited to add the color is called Wow Pop.

IMG_1721.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

Pink perfection!  Don't forget this one by Hourglass.  I bought this one last December and never leave home without it!

IMG_0040.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@bmorechick  I would never want to encourage you to spend money but....it is pretty!

Respected Contributor

@Franklinbell  Ha ha ha ha...trust me I don't need any encouragement...we just stick to a strict budget.  I don't want to be old and poor as my husband says, when we finally retire.