Honored Contributor

Re: Comcast has no Beauty IQ

We have Spectrum and do not have Beauty IQ. We do have Q2 in HD, though, which is a recent change. Hopefully Beauty IQ isn’t far behind.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@Caffeina wrote:

@chiclet, do you have their X1 service? If you do, press the Xfinity button on the remote, go to apps, and open the YouTube app. Search for the BeautyiQ live stream and you can watch there.

Thanks.....I saw that app button but did not even know what it was for.  I will try that.

Esteemed Contributor

I  have Spectrum Silver package....I wondered if their "Gold" package carried Beauty IQ?

Honored Contributor

I too have Spectrum and don't get Beauty IQ.

My TV upstairs is a Roku and I used to get it on that tv but not anymore. 

I do get Q2 in HD. 

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I  have Spectrum Silver package....I wondered if their "Gold" package carried Beauty IQ?

@Nataliesgramma, I too have the silver package ( Spectrum tried to get me to upgrade to gold, I spend $230 a month already) I wouldn't upgrade to get any more additional channels. Anyway we may not even have Spectrum much longer as New York ( where I live) has given Spectrum 60 days notice they are kicking them out of New York. Spectrum is suppose to make arrangements for their 2 million customers ( Spectrum will probably fight this so I don't think we will lose them anytime soon).

Frequent Contributor

This is winked and let's keep bugging .comcast to let us hhave q2 and beauty. 

Honored Contributor

We have Comcast and no Q2 or Beauty Q, but we do get HSN 2.