Respected Contributor

Just changed from Dish to Comcast cable.  Did not realize that I would not get Beauty IQ and  Qvc 2.   I don't watch those channels that much but it was an option.  I hate comcast but husband said he liked it better when we had it two years ago.  After they installed it,  he wishes we had stayed with Dish.   When the bill comes and it is not what they said it would be I will let him deal with it.   

Super Contributor

Re: Comcast has no Beauty IQ

You can stream those channels by accessing the qvc website through your tv.
Frequent Contributor

I can't get q2 on comcast. I asked them about this . I have asked them to start carring q2. I have a great pakage deal with them but on q2.

Honored Contributor

I live in the country and so satellite is really my only option.  I’ve had Dish for years, and although it has its problems, the one thing I’ve always liked about it is the variety of channels it carries.  I was surprised that when both Q2 and Beauty IQ came out, Dish had them from the beginning.  

Like you, @chiclet, I don’t watch them that often, but it is a nice option.  And if I had to use only the website to view them, I wouldn’t.

Honored Contributor

@chiclet

You can watch the Beauty IQ & QVC 2 live website right on your computer if both your tv & computer have HDMI ports.

There are other ways to make the connection depending on your computer model.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Like we need more channels of QVC?Smiley LOL   One is enough!

Trusted Contributor

@chiclet, do you have their X1 service? If you do, press the Xfinity button on the remote, go to apps, and open the YouTube app. Search for the BeautyiQ live stream and you can watch there.

Honored Contributor

I have Spectrum and I don't get Beauty IQ either, which is just as well as I would spend more money than I already do!

Esteemed Contributor

On my “Jersey Shore TV” .... I have Comcast service because that’s all I can get .... I don’t get QVC2 either but in NY I get QVC2 on my Spectrum service.

Respected Contributor

I have Comcast and I get neither Q2 nor BeautyIQ -- I just stream it on the computer via the website if I am interested in watching it.