Honored Contributor

Re: ComPact 2019 – Jest January!

So three pigs walk into a bar.  The first pig orders a drink, gulps it down, goes into the bathroom, then leaves the bar.  The second pig orders a drink, gulps it down, goes into the bathroom, then leaves the bar.  The third pig orders a drink, gulps it down, gets up and heads for the exit.

The bartender asks, “Say, aren’t you going to the bathroom first?”

The third little pig says, “No, I’m the little pig that goes weee weee weee all the way home.”

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

What do you call a bee that’s always complaining?

A grumble bee. Woman Very Happy

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

So three pigs walk into a bar.  The first pig orders a drink, gulps it down, goes into the bathroom, then leaves the bar.  The second pig orders a drink, gulps it down, goes into the bathroom, then leaves the bar.  The third pig orders a drink, gulps it down, gets up and heads for the exit.

The bartender asks, “Say, aren’t you going to the bathroom first?”

The third little pig says, “No, I’m the little pig that goes weee weee weee all the way home.”

@just bee

Now that one was LOL funny! 🤣

(Bathroom humor—gets me every time.🤗)