Honored Contributor

Re: ComPact 2019 – Frugal February

Chili and soup sound pretty good.  We're making a vat of chicken curry tonight.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

@geezerette What did you decide to do about your Clarisonic? Did you get a new one? I stare at my old one everyday and wonder what I should about it. I gave it to DD to use, which she did for a while. And now even she has stopped using it. 

Honored Contributor

@Oshare-girl wrote:

@just bee I had one of those Laura Geller face trios too. I just had too much at the time so I rarely used it but it is definitely good. I could see this being a staple if I had nothing else. And I can see how it lasted so long. It's quite big and pigmented. Keep on keeping on. No sense picking up blush, highlighter, bronzer or eyeshadow when you have that trio that can be multitasked. Again, I am jealous of your "collection".

@Oshare-girl

This is what I've been using:

LG

LG

Four blushes: Sugar free raspberry, pink grapefruit, golden apricot and sunswept.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

@just bee Ah...I was thinking of the giant disk with the blush, bronzer and highlighter. Yikes, 4 blushes, even minis are a lot of product. I would have thrown in the towel years ago. You have amazing willpower.

Super Contributor

I just love this, it is presented in such a witty, smart, logical manner. We are downsizing and oh boy, it IS A PROCESS. You have to stick to your guns on this one. I have made so much progress but the tendency to slide back into old habits can be very strong. I have to ask myself...why did I allow this to happen? I found a close neighbor of mine was a true hoarder, I went in and came out changed forever.

Super Contributor

Tareton smokers...and who was it that was going to eat their hat?

Honored Contributor

@Thebig I wrote:

Tareton smokers...and who was it that was going to eat their hat?

@Thebig I

Lucky Strike?

Super Contributor

Probably was Lucky....they were raising the bar! La la la la,,,La la la la -Benson Hedges.

Honored Contributor

@Thebig I wrote:

Probably was Lucky....they were raising the bar! La la la la,,,La la la la -Benson Hedges.

@Thebig I

My sister smoked Benson & Hedges. Woman Happy

B&H

Honored Contributor

The day will come when I won't remember my own name but I'll remember every TV commercial and theme song. Woman Tongue