Respected Contributor

Re: ComPact 2019 – Accountable April

Just bee, exactly, I love my back yard. We have half and acre fenced in. Behind us pastures with cows and new borns. Somebody else owns the cows and Rosey loves to visit with them. She likes them I guess.☺
Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
Just bee, exactly, I love my back yard. We have half and acre fenced in. Behind us pastures with cows and new borns. Somebody else owns the cows and Rosey loves to visit with them. She likes them I guess.☺

@Brisky 

Moo!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Those two look so much like mine!!! Thank you. I guess you can tell I like my dogs a lot. I actually have a thing about animals in general.
Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@aprilskies 

It's so nice to have you back in the Pact!

I hear ya about work.  I actually like my job and, on many days, I love my job, but every few months we experience an upheaval that stresses the staff.  This is one of those upheaval periods and it's not pretty.

It might explain why I succumbed to eyeshadow and blush.  I needed some pretty in my life.  And pretty comes pretty cheap when you're looking at wet n wild and Rimmel on sale.

But I sat on my hands during the big tea sale. Woman Wink

@just bee , thanks.  With work, let’s just say I am reaching my end. I just cant handle the same stress as I use to and not even sure I want to.  You are lucky that you can even say you love your job.  

It is fun to have new things coming.  I actually miss it even though in reality I don’t use that much makeup. 

Yes, tea, I have barely touched it.  I think I will bring it to work so I can start to get through some of it. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, a good long shower, slipping into nice cozy clothes and settling in to watch a good movie is awesome.  I would say for me the other good feeling is when I have cleaned my place and organized it.  I will go back and just look at my handy work. .....because it doesn’t last long. There are so many really.  

Stress reliever, well right now it is indulging in an adult beverage. 😂 

besides going grocery shopping this morning, I barely left the house.  I wanted to but just couldn’t get moving. Why is it so hard to get to the stores these days?

Honored Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

Yes, a good long shower, slipping into nice cozy clothes and settling in to watch a good movie is awesome.  I would say for me the other good feeling is when I have cleaned my place and organized it.  I will go back and just look at my handy work. .....because it doesn’t last long. There are so many really.  

Stress reliever, well right now it is indulging in an adult beverage. 😂 

besides going grocery shopping this morning, I barely left the house.  I wanted to but just couldn’t get moving. Why is it so hard to get to the stores these days?

@aprilskies 

Because the best time to shop is when there are no other shoppers in the store.  Unfortunately, that's usually when the store is closed.

If you can get there really, really early just when they first open...

We're not going to Costco as much as we used to because the place is always so crowded.  Weekends just aren't an option.

Oh -- cheers! Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

@just bee , thanks.  With work, let’s just say I am reaching my end. I just cant handle the same stress as I use to and not even sure I want to.  You are lucky that you can even say you love your job.  

It is fun to have new things coming.  I actually miss it even though in reality I don’t use that much makeup. 

Yes, tea, I have barely touched it.  I think I will bring it to work so I can start to get through some of it. 

@aprilskies 

Tea is my reason for waking up and starting my day.  When coffee was the reason for waking, I used my automaker as my alarm clock and the scent of coffee brewing would wake me up.

When that scent started smelling like burnt peanuts I switched to tea.  Fragrance has a lot to do with my fondness for tea.  I'm ready for a second mug, as a matter of fact.

I hope H&S has another sale like the one I resisted.  That was hard to pass up.  But I just need to use what I have.  And I have a lot.

Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
Those two look so much like mine!!! Thank you. I guess you can tell I like my dogs a lot. I actually have a thing about animals in general.

@Brisky 

What's not to like? Woman LOL

I actually have to be careful when I'm driving because when I see a dog I get so excited -- it's like when a dog sees a squirrel.

I just like everything about them.

Honored Contributor

Beer

Today, April 7, is National Beer Day.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@just bee -It's funny that you mention having fun with your new inexpensive makeup. I almost used that as my excuse for buying a whole bunch of cheap makeup during the last elf sping sale. I would have needed to spend $25 to get the free shipping, but when you think of what we waste $25 on, one meal out for the 4 of us is more than that, one movie, etc and we have nothing to show for it. (That's why we rarely eat out or go to the movies) How much fun could I have had if I had gotten all that new makeup?

Even if I didn't use half of it and ended up tossing it, it may have been worth it for a little bit of fun. Maybe I'll keep my eyes open for another sale in the next couple of months. I've done pretty darn good so far this year. I have made some purchases so far this year but only one purchase from Ulta and some mandatory SPF items from Amazon. I coud use a frivilous, fun treat. Glad that you are having some FUN!