Respected Contributor

Re: ComPact 2018 – Funtastic February!

wrote:

wrote:

Help

"Yes... good evening.  I just wanted to report that my owner left the garage door open tonight and I'm getting more than a little annoyed keeping my eye on the driveway.  It's not like I don't have better things to do, you know?"

@just bee

571D747E-989B-41D6-BD4A-05DD26AEBE9B.jpeg

@geezerette, umm, a little modesty, please.

Honored Contributor

@aprilskies

I hesitated posting that!  I don’t know how to ‘X’ out the, um, good parts.

Want me to delete the picture?

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

I also “try” to practice if I bring one item in, one item has to go!....especially w/ hair care products. I’m always looking for the next best styling mousse or gel.

@Shanus, ugh, haircare.  I have a ton and I think I am not buying more and no sooner, another one comes home to me.  But in my defense, I am having some hair issues and am not liking it at all.   So, this area, I just have to forgive myself for. It just has to be for now.

@aprilskies  My issue is wavy/curly/thick hair that I’m trying to grow out from from a pixie to chin length bob. HELP!

@Shanus, oh that is a dilemma.  I would suggest a hat. Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Btw, I wish I had that problem.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@aprilskies

@geezerette. OMGOSH NO!!!  I was completely joking and having some fun.  I should have inserted a smiley face.

He looks like he is ready for a belly rub.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@aprilskies

@geezerette. OMGOSH NO!!!  I was completely joking and having some fun.  I should have inserted a smiley face.

@geezerette

I envision an entire series of books:

Bad Dog Carla.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

@aprilskies

@geezerette

Bad Dog Carla.

@just bee, oops, I should have said she.Smiley Embarassed  I know my birds and my bees.

And lol, Bad Dog Carla.   I wish I was Carla righ now frolicking in the sun.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

My pledge for keeping my mu drawers cleared out and organized after much work is no more kits. Inevitably there are at least 1 or 2 products or an additional brush I can do without.

I can always buy the the individual items even if the price is higher. Don’t fall for bargain price and fill up drawers again.

****Here’s the deal w/ kits and “Gifts” With Purchase. The kits usually have a new item that the vendor hopes will hook you into purchasing the entire kit at a low price. If the new product goes over, they make their money back by selling it at regular price. “Gifts” with purchase are a misnomer. It’s no gift. You purchased something to get it....usually something you either don’t need or aren’t out of yet.

The prices are deliberately set so that 1 item usually does not cover the cost of the gift, so you add a lip pencil, etc. (spending $20 more) to get your “gift” and the 50th tote or makeup bag. The GWP usually has discontinued lipcolors or at least 1 skincare item you don’t use or an attempt to get you to try it....but not a month’s supply to give it a fair shake.

Honored Contributor

Returned IT TSV! Reason why, less than 3 weeks used 1/2 creams. There is no way would make it 90days next shipment. Did not realize size of eye cream or face cream. So back it goes. Can't justify cost.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

@aprilskies

@geezerette

Bad Dog Carla.

@just bee, oops, I should have said she.Smiley Embarassed  I know my birds and my bees.

And lol, Bad Dog Carla.   I wish I was Carla righ now frolicking in the sun.

@aprilskies

@just bee

Right now “Carla” is rolling around in the dead grass in the front yard.  Next she’ll want to come in the house and shake all that grass on my newly mopped floor.

But I do like the idea of the book series.  Maybe she could make enough money for me to hire a cleaning woman to sweep and mop my floors.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Returned IT TSV! Reason why, less than 3 weeks used 1/2 creams. There is no way would make it 90days next shipment. Did not realize size of eye cream or face cream. So back it goes. Can't justify cost.

@Sweet_Serenity

That happens to me often.  These are always the products they say “one drop will do your entire face”.  Never works out that way for me.