Honored Contributor

Re: ComPact 2017 – Doable December!

Speaking of November... ahem... I expect two packages to show up today.

I do have to say, though, that I've made a real dent in that Lumene Glow Reveal.

@aprilskies

Hurry up and use those powders!

P.S. How are the other items working out?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aprilskies wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Enjoy this monthly thread. Learn from others and have always lived less than more lifestyle. Contemplating purchasing item- Hourglass Ambient light powder (pallete) 63.00 contains three powders. No longer use highlight with glitter what makes this good value three different types of finishes. Plus multiple uses feel are bonus points. 

I bought this one during November and received it a few days ago.  I havent used it yet because my makeup in the morning has been quick but I am going to start using this next week coming up.  Maybe I will even try it out this weekend.

I dont know why I bought a highlighter when I tossed the ones I had due to being too old and not used but for some reason this one pulled me in.  I put it straight in my mu basket when I received it.  I just have to make more time in the morning for my mu routine.

YT channel- Living By Lynette- Title of the video- Ambient Lighting Pallete Tutorial.

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Hey, all you HEPcats and HEPdogs! We had discussed making the Healthy Eating thread a monthly jam session, so I just went ahead and did a little improvisation.

This is an invite to our crazy crib where you can come and break it down! I say we go 18 karat on this and really swing. If healthy eating’s not your bag, no problem. But if it is, I dig.

It’s cool, I’m booted, let’s jump!

HEP 

Concerning healthy eating my body won't tolerant unhealthy.

Had experience Thanksgiving ended up taking three days detoxing. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Concerning healthy eating my body won't tolerant unhealthy.

Had experience Thanksgiving ended up taking three days detoxing. 

@Sweet_Serenity

HEP appears to be a challenge here.  And it's especially challenging around this time of year.

But 2018 is just around the corner...

Sounds like you may have some good tips to share.  (There wasn't a lot of discussion about healthy eating last month.  Hmm.  I wonder why...)

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Speaking of HEP, it's been totally disrupted since I've been home.  When I'm working, it's pretty consistent.  I really miss my apples.

Sure, they showed up in BH's Thanksgiving recipes, but I haven't had an apple to myself since I did my faceplant.

I need some apples!

Apples!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
No longer share with the forum on healthy eating or lifestyles. Works for me and that's what matters. You can lead the way and that's all. Didn't intentionally eat unhealthy salt happened to be mixed in with vegan dish..wow! reacted badly the conquense swelling. No problem I'm back to normal. Learned valuable lesson. Speaking of apples!! Eating one now!!🍎
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
No longer share with the forum on healthy eating or lifestyles. Works for me and that's what matters. You can lead the way and that's all. Didn't intentionally eat unhealthy salt happened to be mixed in with vegan dish..wow! reacted badly the conquense swelling. No problem I'm back to normal. Learned valuable lesson. Speaking of apples!! Eating one now!!🍎

@Sweet_Serenity

Me lead?  What -- off a cliff? Woman LOL

ETA:

Ooooh!  What kind?

Honored Contributor

Fascinating to see people spend $$$ beauty clothes not care for what goes inside their body. Truth be told I used to be that person. Now im completely the opposite spend so little on clothes and makeup. Think when someone is healthy physically and emotionally more aware of why you feel you need items. This of course is my opinion.
Honored Contributor

Hope you don't mind downloaded your Apple picture.😉
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Fascinating to see people spend $$$ beauty clothes not care for what goes inside their body. Truth be told I used to be that person. Now im completely the opposite spend so little on clothes and makeup. Think when someone is healthy physically and emotionally more aware of why you feel you need items. This of course is my opinion.

@Sweet_Serenity

Agree!  I know when I start shopping -- or even browsing -- that something is up and I need to analyze it.

Usually the self-analysis will keep me from buying, but not in November.  I think I know why I thought some new items would help but they probably weren't really necessary.

Maybe all I needed was a really great apple!

Jazz