Honored Contributor

Re: ComPact 2015 -- December

I'm going to get some sleep -- I'm working tonight!  Have fun, stay safe and I'll see you next year!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Okay, all, I'm ready for 2016!! I went through my closet tonight and got rid of 2 bags of trash (in my closet? Yes, shoe boxes, tissue paper, old bags, clothes I found that had holes in them, etc), 1 bag to donate, and 3 bags for consignment! My closet looks and feels SO much better! And I was strict with myself about what I kept and got rid of. I need to do the same with MU one more time (maybe Sunday), and then I'm ready to get moving in 2016!! Hope your shift goes well, @just bee. Happy New Year, all!!

Respected Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

Okay, all, I'm ready for 2016!! I went through my closet tonight and got rid of 2 bags of trash (in my closet? Yes, shoe boxes, tissue paper, old bags, clothes I found that had holes in them, etc), 1 bag to donate, and 3 bags for consignment! My closet looks and feels SO much better! And I was strict with myself about what I kept and got rid of. I need to do the same with MU one more time (maybe Sunday), and then I'm ready to get moving in 2016!! Hope your shift goes well, @just bee. Happy New Year, all!!

You are off to a great start. It feels good to pare down and have a calmer space, 

Respected Contributor

Happy New Year, Everyone.  May it be a great year.