Honored Contributor
On 4/28/2015 DL2843 said: This was not fun but it was funny. As I was getting a box of trash to go in the garage I noticed a very old fashioned cord, the plug was round, hanging on the wall. Out of curiousity I took it down and the other end was a clean cut. It was a cord that lead to nothing. Why in heavens name did my parents hang it up on that wall. Neither was was an electrician that could rewire cords. It is no longer in the house.

And this is why we need to address our stuff before we go. We can't allow anyone else to discover our "cords."

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I knew it would happen sooner or later...

I was at work and things had calmed down, so what did I do? I checked in on my bird cams. At just a little past 3:30 AM Mountain Time, the eagle kids were stirring. One stood up, backed up, and lifted its tail in my direction. This is something I have worried about since I started watching. I've been impressed by their toileting skills, but have wondered when they would take out the camera. After that explosion -- in my face, for all intents and purposes -- the family has been a blur. There may be rain in Hanover this week, but I'm not sure rain will remove eagle s__t.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor
On 4/30/2015 just bee said:

I knew it would happen sooner or later...

I was at work and things had calmed down, so what did I do?I checked in on my bird cams.At just a little past 3:30 AM Mountain Time, the eagle kids were stirring.One stood up, backed up, and lifted its tail in my direction. This is something I have worried about since I started watching.I've been impressed by their toileting skills, but have wondered when they would take out the camera. After that explosion -- in my face, for all intents and purposes -- the family has been a blur.There may be rain in Hanover this week, but I'm not sure rain will remove eagle s__t.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}