Honored Contributor

Colourpop Twilight Collection

I have never watched any of the Twilight series but I like some of the songs.  This looks like it could be interesting.  Have no idea when it will drop.

CDN media

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Colourpop Twilight Collection

Is that lip gloss? I've never tried colourpop, but they seem to have some nice products at reasonable prices. Maybe when I run out of some makeup, I'll try the colourpop line. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

Looks like lip gloss to me.  It's very pretty but not a color I would wear.  Too dark and it would make my lips appear smaller and harsh.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  - well this shows how "out of it" I am - I've never even heard of the Twilight series or the songs.  LOL  I agree it looks like lipgloss but a color that is too dark for me to wear.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This looks like the same color I have on my fingernails.  It would be too dark for lips for me

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

You've never heard of the movie series  Twilight? I don't watch TV or go to movies and I've known about it. Well I guess I was watching TV when the  series began. I'm pretty sure it's about vampires and maybe werewolves.  

Honored Contributor

Looks like the palette will be deep moody colors.  I like the blue greens in the preview poster.

Honored Contributor

Oh, I forgot. The Colourpop collection is supposed to drop on January 11th

Esteemed Contributor

@teganslaw ...be careful ordering from ColourPop.  They do not accept returns or give refunds.  If you want to purchase one of their products and aren't sure you will like it try looking to see if other websites sell it (i.e. Walmart).  

Respected Contributor

My daughter turned me on to Colourpop.  I love their gel liners.  I sometimes line the top inner rim of my eyes and on me it stays almost all day.  And they are super reasonably priced so I would not send back.  

@monicakm  The only twilight I know about is when the sun sets 😂

that looks like a lip gloss/stain to me