Honored Contributor

Colourpop Dropped a New Launch Today

I've been waiting to add to my order so I could get free shipping.  The items from the new launch are that I bought are a lip masks in the flavors Vanilla Chai Smiley Happy and Cake.   The other items are not from the new launch.  I love putting on a thick flavored lip mask at night before bed.  The others are a hydrating watermelon face lotion and lip balm/tint.

CP.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: Colourpop Dropped a New Launch Today

@monicakm   Enjoy your purchases.  You are the girl to go to with questions about makeup.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

When I get on a kick, it's a full on obsession Smiley Surprised  This too shall pass.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm    You go ahead and do whatever you want with your money.  Everyone spends money on something.  For instance, some women are obessed with skincare; or some long handbags, jewelry.  I use to get comments back in my 20's 30's and 40's about my clothes and spending a lot.  So what, I earned and so did my husband.  But honestly, I love it all. LOL

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I tell people I don't smoke, drink or hang out at the local pool hall.  I can afford tech, makeup and cookbooks (g)  But now I can't cook because of my knee, my fingers are getting fat because I don't use the to turn anything on/off (technology and routines turn off/on most things in the house without any effort on my part) so that leaves makeup Smiley Wink  

Honored Contributor

I'm sure they dropped a new launch today too.  And probably will tomorrow.  And the day after that.  LOL

They love to launch "new" products.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

And I love for them to launch new products LOL  It's been kinda slow lately but I'm slowing down too.  They recently had a poll asking people on their reddit forum what would they like to see come back?  I'm not familiar with anything older than a year so it'll be fun if they bring back older products.