Honored Contributor

If you can put up with the LOOONG shipping time, ALL CP blushs are $5.  I'd like to buy a couple but I'm boycotting CP because of their stupid delivery time.  I can get skincare from Korea faster.

Honored Contributor

Re: Colourpop All Blushes $5

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

If you can put up with the LOOONG shipping time, ALL CP blushs are $5.  I'd like to buy a couple but I'm boycotting CP because of their stupid delivery time.  I can get skincare from Korea faster.

@monicakm that eyeshadow quad I mentioned earlier this week popped up in my FB feed again this morning and as I was scrolling through it, once agian, caught my eye.   May see if I can find it somewhere else.

Added:  Just went and looked at Ulta's website to see if they had it.  They didn't but they did have a larger palette - 9 or 12 shades I think - that had the same or at least very similar shades in it - "Bare Moods N*de Palette" or some such name.  There were a few shimmers that I probably wouldn't use but the rest were mattes that I would use.  There were more mattes than shimmers so I will consider it.