Respected Contributor

Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts e/s palette...

They are having an early Black Friday sale on their website. This palette is beautiful and on sale. I’ve seen tutorials on this palette and the quality and pigmentation is excellent. If you’ve not heard of this company, they are Cruelty Free. I have a liquid lipstick from them and it was good. I’m so tempted to get this eyeshadow palette. 6 matters 6 shimmers. AF059E80-0594-4FB8-A515-5D93DE8FA7C7.jpeg

There are swatches and other images if you want to google them. This picture really doesn’t do it justice. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts e/s palette...

@wvumountiefan I've had this palette for about a month.  This is one palette that plays true. The colors applied are exactly what you see in the pans! They're highly pigmented with minimal fallout because you don't have to dig and scrape to get excellent payoff.  

I went back back for a back-up! 

If if you like these warm deep shadows you will treasure the new Morphe 39A! The formula is even better than the Jaclyn Hill palette and the range is wider, deeper. They included huge pans of transition colors and there aren't any clunkers in the whole 39 color palette!