Trusted Contributor

FYI, ColourPop sale today on their website - 25% off!  I only have one of their small palettes, but thinking of getting Stone Cold Fox.  

Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

I also read from another post they do not accept returns.

Respected Contributor

Nice to know.   I am on hold with eyeshadow purchases now because I caught several palettes recently and don't need more.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

Nice to know.   I am on hold with eyeshadow purchases now because I caught several palettes recently and don't need more.  

@Jk9 you and me both.  I never buy that much makeup in such a short period.  I don't even wear makeup that often.  I now really need to go through all those doubles/quads I've collected over the years as gift w/purchase and see how many are close enough to just throw away.  I could just throw them all away but, FOMO, I have a hard time doing that.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

According to its website, all sales are final.  

Trusted Contributor

Color Pop sales are always final, its just not for the sale.  The quality of the eyeshadows is pretty good for the price and I don't feel so bad if the colors end up not working and I give it away.  There are always one or two colors that just don't work, aren't there?

I'm thinking of a whole re-potting project to pull together my favorites into one palette.  Don't quite know yet what's involved but have seen You tube videos on the process.  

Respected Contributor

My motto is BUY QUALITY not QUANTITY

That's how I was raised.  

But of course I thought I knew better and.................

I went through a phase with those cheap value sets, thought I was getting the world for paying such low prices with piles of pallets. Then started adding up how much did I actually spend and how many I actually did wear and then the entire pile got old and in the trash they went.

No more piles for me, a high end brand, colors I wear and I'm good to go, no clutter.    

Valued Contributor

@Sammijo10 

Thanks so much ! I purchased from them years ago when I first went cruelty free . 

In addition to sales final the worst thing for me was the discontinuing of products . They are constantly creating new products and palletes that they discontinue things within weeks .  I ordered eye shadows and lipcolors that I loved only to go back maybe 2 months later and find them on the final call list . I am in my 50s , so when I find colors and textures that work I am very happy . I think within a 4-6 month period every shadow , lip color and blush I purchased was gone . It was very frustrating so I stopped ordering . Prices are great . i think this brand is great for those women who like to play with makeup and try new colors frequently . For those of us who like to stick with what we know works for us it is a bit frustrating .