Honored Contributor

ColourPop Free Shipping Mo Minimum US Only

For those of you not boycotting the company Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ColourPop Free Shipping Mo Minimum US Only

Last time they did that, I ordered one single pan of eyeshadow.  It came in a big box.  I guess they couldn't find anything smaller?  lol

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Valued Contributor

Why would I boycott Colourpop?

Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel 

Oh I hate when any company does that!  What a waste on so many levels.  My husband made the comment once that maybe they save money by not having to order dozens of different size boxes.  

Woman Shrugging on Apple iOS 14.6

Honored Contributor

I'm boycotting them for their stupid long shipping times.  I can get products from Korea quicker than I can CP in CA.  It's two weeks from the time I order till it's in my mailbox.  I've spent hundreds of dollars with them but no more.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I'm boycotting them for their stupid long shipping times.  I can get products from Korea quicker than I can CP in CA.  It's two weeks from the time I order till it's in my mailbox.  I've spent hundreds of dollars with them but no more.

@monicakm  Mine take about that amount of time too, sometimes longer.  But I don't need it by a certain time, so I'm not that bothered by it.  I have plenty of things to play with while I wait.

I'm more irritated when it's been over 2 weeks and the food and supplements I ordered from Vitacost haven't even left their warehouse yet.  I don't understand why a company that has always used FedEx would suddenly start using USPS when they know USPS is problematic right now.  Dumb on their part.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org