Esteemed Contributor

Re: ColourPop Eyeshadows and highlighters

@GreenEyedGirl wrote:

Love Colourpop!  I ordered about a month or more ago and tried a few things:

I <3 This eyeshadow - gorgeous sheer glittery gold

Mixed Tape eyeshadow - a beautiful purple-y taupe

Both look good on my green eyes, and I'm 53 and work in an office, and they weren't inappropriate.

I love the consistency of these shadows - creamy, yet not a cream, cool to the touch, super blendable.

I got a brow pencil in Dope Taupe - it works great!  Very fine point, in a roll-up pencil, with a spoolie on the other end.

Then I got two amazing lippies:

Lumiere Lippie Stix whis a beautiful mauve color and it's VERY pigmented.  Feels great on the lips and lasts a long time!

Same with Lumiere2 Ultra Matte Lip Gloss - similar color only a lot more pigmented.

I was thrilled with these items, and the price - OMG $5 apiece?

I think because I had previously placed an order I received a 20% sale notice last weekend, and boy did I splurge!  I'm embarassed to admit how much I ordered, plus I don't remember Smiley Happy  - Can't wait for it to come in!

Oh, and btw, s/h is only like $3 - gotta love this company!

One one more thing - there are a ton of Youtube beauty gurus out there who show/swatch ColourPop so you can see video of them in action.  Just search ColourPop.  Youtuber Kathleen Lights does a lot because she's affiliated with them.

Check it out!

@GreenEyedGirl when I first read this I didn't have time to answer but I wanted to come back when I did have time.

I LOVE both eye colors you mentioned. I have green eyes too and they go great with them!

I have ordered 3 times and I am waiting for my 3rd order, I ordered some lippies in that order so I can't wait to try. I will have to check out the eyebrow pencil as everyone is raving about them. I have way more makeup than I could use in a lifetime but that doesn't stop me. I love all the colors and options and I let my daughter pick out the shadows that she likes too from my huge stash. Yes, I don't want to say how much I have ordered either. It would be embarrassing!! lol!

Thank you so much for the tips on youtube, I am going there right now. 

Thank you!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Irshgrl,

Thanks for your reply.  I, too, have more makeup (esp. eyeshadows) that I can use up in my lifetime.  It's an addiction!  I'm especially addicted to palettes.  

Someone needs to start a Makeup Anonymous group!  Smiley Happy  Maybe I'll see ya there!

Valued Contributor

Hi Irshgr31201

I have been using Colourpop for over 6 months now . I originally found them after great reviews on Logical Harmony . I only use cruelty free beauty products ( hair ,makeup skin care ) and always looking to support those companies . i have the Kathleen lights set "where the light is " also the set Metamorphsis by youtube blogger Coffee break with Dani . They recently had a collaboration with the animal charity Best friends where ALL the proceeds of a gorgeous shade ( peachy gold)  called Puppy Love went to the charity . there Lippiestix are lovely .I have LBB, Frida , Luminere and Brink . I have highlighters and blushes as well as the gel eyeliner Brew ha ha . Enjoy your purchases !

Esteemed Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

Hi Irshgr31201

I have been using Colourpop for over 6 months now . I originally found them after great reviews on Logical Harmony . I only use cruelty free beauty products ( hair ,makeup skin care ) and always looking to support those companies . i have the Kathleen lights set "where the light is " also the set Metamorphsis by youtube blogger Coffee break with Dani . They recently had a collaboration with the animal charity Best friends where ALL the proceeds of a gorgeous shade ( peachy gold)  called Puppy Love went to the charity . there Lippiestix are lovely .I have LBB, Frida , Luminere and Brink . I have highlighters and blushes as well as the gel eyeliner Brew ha ha . Enjoy your purchases !

That is great!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK