Valued Contributor

Re: Coloring my hair from home today....Any Wen suggestions?

Okiebug, I don't have FIG but I do have 613. I may use FAS then 613. So far of the ones I've tried FAS is the most moisturizing for me. I should get FIG to try soon. I'm a little surprised you put oil on your scalp first. I assumed it might prevent color from taking. I don't know why, lol! I don't have TT but I can use SAM or LAV. .................Jules, thank you for your input! I feel ya on the grays! I don't have a lot but the ones I do have are near the front of my head so they stare at me when I'm looking in the mirror! Ha!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

On 5/10/2014 BethanyB said: Okiebug, I don't have FIG but I do have 613. I may use FAS then 613. So far of the ones I've tried FAS is the most moisturizing for me. I should get FIG to try soon. I'm a little surprised you put oil on your scalp first. I assumed it might prevent color from taking. I don't know why, lol! I don't have TT but I can use SAM or LAV. .................Jules, thank you for your input! I feel ya on the grays! I don't have a lot but the ones I do have are near the front of my head so they stare at me when I'm looking in the mirror! Ha!

Bethany, in a recent facebook post, Chaz recommended doing a remoist after coloring your hair.

Also, some people have written that they experienced a bit of color drain if they used TT after they colored their hair, so you may want to steer clear of TT for now (whether it's the CC or the oil). A few also mentioned this about CA.

I've moved up the Wen - are there any particular CCs you shouldn't use on hair that's been colored recently? thread.

Best of luck!!

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

I add argan oil to my hair color, but I think a WEN oil would work, too. Once I rinse the color out, I add remoist to my hair and leave that it in overnight.