Super Contributor

Has anybody tried them?   On their website they write them up as a good choice for older ladies!   If you have tried them is there a pink shade you would recommend?  It is hard to tell colors online and I know they are not returnable.  Your purchase also supports different causes which I think is a nice touch.  Thanks in advance for any input.

Honored Contributor

Re: Color the world lipsticks

I'm interested too because of their ethical treatment of animals.  They have a shade called kisses (pink)  that I'd like to purchase,

Esteemed Contributor

ety of Re: Color the world lipsticks

I am curious about them also. They are always on my Facebook feed and have great reviews. A nice variety of shades to choose from.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: ety of Re: Color the world lipsticks

I thought about trying them myself until I read some reviews....comes in a cardboard tube, color fades quickly, colors not as shown on line, cannot be returned.

Contributor

I have three of these lippies, the color is not long lasting. The colors i have are pinky browns (mauve?) Flawless, independant, and empowered. I love these colors but they don't last and are a bit drying. I put chapstick under the color.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered one last month. They were so drying it was horrible. I had to throw them out because they don't allow you to return anything. Worse yet, they don't have anyway to contact them.

They sent me a request to review my purchase. I wrote a negative review based on my experience and they never put it up. So, I looked up reviews on them and everyone on the internet had the same experince. Money in the garbage.

Super Contributor

ADRe: Color the world lipsticks

Thanks for the heads up. Another too good to be true I guess!

Honored Contributor

Thanks to those who responded to this post....saved me some money.  I love the ethics but the quality needs to be there too.