Trusted Contributor
To the poster whose inquiry about COLOR THE WORLD was removed by the mods: They sell very nice lipsticks! I have purchased 9 of them and have been very satisfied with the quality and service. They have a good website to browse from. Give it a look!👄
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Color the World Products!

[ Edited ]

@hooked on books   There is a 30% off sale and lipsticks are now $14.50 and free shpg.  There are hand-poured lipsticks.  Many beautiful shades with full descriptions of the shades.  If you give email address you will receive $5 off.  I had a picture of one of the lipsticks which probably had a link to their website which I did not know about.  What I really like about this co. is they give net profits to various organizations such as helping cats, dogs and the planet and others.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1, yes I have ordered from them many times. Sometimes they will offer a 20% off discount code if you review the product too! They do have some really pretty colors to choose from!!
Super Contributor

I have used their lipsticks and love them!  Nice price, colors, packaging and company.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered and received one of their bundles(three lipsticks) about three weeks ago. I really like them,all three of them- which never happens. I usually have to give at least one to DD or DGD. I love the fact that a percentage goes to different charities, depending on what shade you order. Made in America, free shipping. Will definitely order again.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting! I have been eyeing several colors and with this sale and free shipping, and all of the nice reviews it seems to be a perfect time to try this line!