Trusted Contributor

Greetings!  Have you heard of or used Color the World Lipsticks?  From what I understand, designed for us more mature ladies.  I received a promotional offer that got me 4 lipsticks.  Colors are nice if not a bit muted but do not feel drying to me.  I’m interested to know your experience!  TIA!

New Contributor

Re: Color the World Lipsticks

I love these lipsticks. They are moisterizing and long lasting and do not run. The best I have encountered!

Respected Contributor

Had an allergic reaction to the lippie I bought.  Lips got itchy and started to burn only minutes after applying.  File 13 it went. 

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Valued Contributor

I have used them and love them but haven't reordered because I'm working on reducing my stash of other lipsticks.  Even with throwing some out, I have enough for at least a year.  Color the World lipsticks are very nice and don't bleed into lip lines.  My favorite is the color Huntress.

Regular Contributor

I ordered from them last month after seeing an ad. I got Cashmere. It is a little too light colored on me, but the texture is wonderful! I'm going to order a different color soon.
Respected Contributor

I love that they donate to causes!

However, the lipsticks are pretty drying on me. I have to use a balm underneth and a gloss on top.  They are SO matte. Some say they are moisturizing and glossy, that has not been the case for me at all.

The colors seem to apply lightly (OK, just reapply), but if you have to reapply during the day the colors looks funky.  I'll finish using them (I have 6) but doubt I'll repurchase.  Even the minty lip balm does not keep your lips comfortable for very long.

Trusted Contributor

@RainyDayGal : Ooh, I so agree with you. I unfortunately have several I don’t use. Could never get the color right and why in the world I ordered again when I knew they weren’t moisturizing is beyond me. What I have is still really new so hate to throw them but really need to. I also did not like the minty “moisturizer” either.

I got carried away with my very first order. Had high hopes.

I am now ordering from Red Apple. Still have to add a gloss over the top sometimes. My lips are really dry but with a lip brush the color goes on nicely and more moisturizing. Not perfect but haven’t found perfect in all my years.

Respected Contributor

Red Apple looks like they have a lot of nice colors in lipstick and eye shadow, but they are kind of pricey.

Trusted Contributor

@RainyDayGal : Their CS is great and they have a 6 month return policy.