Occasional Contributor

Color Swatches For Ken Paves Hair Pieces

I am sure that most of you who are considering purchasing any of Ken Paves' hair pieces are like me in that you are really not sure what color will really match your hair color. I did some searching on the internet and came upon a website called HairExtensions.com. I clicked on one of the links to the left "color help" and found you can either get color swatches on loan or purchase them. I am planning on purchasing his 2-piece hair extension set but I have been going back and forth wondering what color to get. I am planning on having my medium brown hair highlighted and have decided to get the extensions FIRST and take them to my hairdresser so she can match the highlights. I still just didn't know what color to order so I purchased both "color books" of swatches of his hair colors....one for brunettes and one for blondes. They are only $6 a piece and, IMO, it is well worth it to be sure I get the color I want and need!!

Here is a link to the color swatches for any of you ladies who may want to do the same thing:

http://www.hairextensions.com/product.php?productid=16385&cat=9&page=1

Hope this helps!!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}