Honored Contributor

Re: Collagen success stories

Tru Nature also comes in Verisol capsules, I dont take any of the powdered ones. 

Honored Contributor

Dr Dubrows Colla Holla powder contains Verisol. 

Contributor

I can say I have finally found the one and only one I can add to just water and drink it without gagging.   I origially was using the Vital Protein (blue label) but the only absolute way I could have this brand everyday was adding to a smoothy with frozen blue berries strawberries and almond milk and the taste would not be noticeable,  other than not there was no way I could add it to just water and have it as a quick way to add it daily. it even changed the taste of coffee when I tried it that way..... 

until I found the Alaya multi collagen.   this one I can add to my coffee and most days I add it to a half glass of water and the slight taste is not bad at all.   I have 3 cans as backups because they were on sale.  I also ony have tried the one that says unflavored 

Plus it'a a quality collagen form.    

Valued Contributor

@sligo  I hope you go have the bump on your scalp looked at by your doctor or a dermatologist. I had a bump on my scalp biopsied in December and it was a basal cell carcinoma. Had MOHS surgery in January and they had to remove a lot of scalp to get clean margins. 5 inches of staples to pull everything together. 

Best of luck

Trusted Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

@MG Chris 

I have a bad knee and I have a compressed disc in my neck and they do not bother me at all.

What??  Sign me up!  Does it come in pill form?  What do I look for for the best kind/type of collagen.  I need thicker hair on my left side.  That's the side I sleep on.

I use the Alaya Brand. It's funny because I was thinking about starting collagen because of my hair and I was on Instagram one day and I saw Jillian pushing a collagen powder and I thought oh it must be a good one if she's pushing it but then I clicked on the ad and moved on. And then I went on the Facebook and she was pushing the same thing and I thought you know what this is a sign. I ordered it and the reviews have been phenomenal on this brand. I buy four tubs at a time when they're running 30% off sales . It does come in pill form on their website but they say it's not as effective. I mix mine in my morning coffee and I can't even taste it. Read the reviews their reviews are amazing. I don't see any negative reviews on this brand.

This made me smile! You do know FB owns IG and hey track you. That's why you saw it both places.Smiley LOL

As for the collagen, I use Colla Holla from Consult Beaute(Dr. Dubrow, ShopHQ) it has all 5 types of collagen(marine, chicken, bovine, bone broth, egg membrane) plus collagen peptide Verisol(for skin).  I believe it works( I also take Biotin for my hair) but after reading your review, I may try yours when I run out!Smiley Wink

Note*** I just looked up the Alaya Brand and it also has the five types of collagen plus

• MSM, glucosamine, & chondroitin! And it's a little cheaper too! Yep! I will definitely be trying this next!!! Thank you @MG Chris !

Yes, I know LOL. I really am happy with this brand for not knowing what I was buying. They answer every question on their social media and address any concerns people have. That says a lot about them as a company. When I bought my first order I bought four containers to get the best price and they have run a couple of 30% off sales since I started using it so watch for sale prices too!