Honored Contributor

I take 100% Verisol. I found a couple of companies who package and sell it. Verisol is a brand name of a proprietary blend of various bovine-sourced amino acids formulated in Germany. Verisol touts it's skin smoothing properties. I don't know about that but I still take it...lol!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I take 100% Verisol. I found a couple of companies who package and sell it. Verisol is a brand name of a proprietary blend of various bovine-sourced amino acids formulated in Germany. Verisol touts it's skin smoothing properties. I don't know about that but I still take it...lol!

Hi, Sillie, I found this Hello Lovely on amazon, good price for a multi blend, so I take it with my Verisol, just lessened the number of Verisol in a day.  This one has marine, etc, and the marine is only cod.  This new one is 2 caps per day, and I add one Verisol to the mix. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Hi, Sillie, I found this Hello Lovely on amazon, good price for a multi blend, so I take it with my Verisol, just lessened the number of Verisol in a day.  This one has marine, etc, and the marine is only cod.  This new one is 2 caps per day, and I add one Verisol to the mix. 

@Shelbelle 

Sounds interesting. I just looked at the Hello Lovely supps on amazon and they contain a good deal of biotin so that's a no-go for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you everyone for all the very interesting replies.  I'm going to skip the collagen supplements of any kind.  I am a vegetarian aspiring to veganism.  My skin isn't a problem and I've no real bad joint pain. Maybe I'll look at a good Vitamin C creme to brighten me up a little.  Thank you again.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shelbelle 

Sounds interesting. I just looked at the Hello Lovely supps on amazon and they contain a good deal of biotin so that's a no-go for me.

Sillie, this company makes lots of supp, you were looking at something different from what I take. Mine is only collagen, look for the pink and purple label, 120 caps for $14.82, now with a 25% off coupon. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Collagen drinks?

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shelbelle 

Sillie, this company makes lots of supp, you were looking at something different from what I take. Mine is only collagen, look for the pink and purple label, 120 caps for $14.82, now with a 25% off coupon. 

@Shelbelle 

I don't see it. Do you have a picture or the ASIN number (find that number under Product Information section)?

Honored Contributor

B07ZJQX9XH is the number

May get poufed

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

B07ZJQX9XH is the number

May get poufed

@Shelbelle 

Thanks! I found it.

Honored Contributor

Great price for 120 with 25% off now. I like this about it, Made in USA, only 2 caps a day and easy to swallow. and no tilipia, and all forms of collagen. I wrote to their CS and asked them to consider adding Verisol, said maybe, but I realize that would make the price go up quite a bit. 

Respected Contributor

Sugar Free Jello.  3 boxes for a buck.  Worked for me.  stronger nails and hair.  Wasn't looking for any beauty beneifits just a cool snack in hot weather but  People mentioned to me that THEY noticed a diference in consistancy in my new hair growth over the summer.