Honored Contributor

Re: Collagen/Phytoceramides ?

@Mom2Dogs 

The EarthMed brand  on ebay costs $27 for 400 caps. The NusaPure brand sold on amazon costs $50 for 400 caps. Right now I take NusaPure but will switch to the cheaper EarthMed brand after I run out.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  I'll do another search on Ebay.....that price did not come up or I over looked it, thanks!

Honored Contributor

Type this number in the ebay search box and that will take you to the EarthMed brand 400 caps:  201223671147

@Mom2Dogs 

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

Not the right number!

This is the correct number:  201318252801

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee ....I did a search of the store and found it!  If these help my heels, I will be thrilled!!

Honored Contributor

Phytoceramides help my dry feet! I can't believe it but it's true! @Mom2Dogs 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee Glad it helped you.....It will be a miracle if it works!

Respected Contributor

My orders of NusaPure Phytoceramides and NuHealth SB Berry Oil arrived yesterday and being the big kid that I am I started taking them shortly after they arrived! I intend to take 2 of the SB Berry Oil capsules twice a day and 1 of the phytoceramides twice a day as well. 

I also started taking Natures Bounty Verisol Collagen a month ago and Consult Beaute's Hair Skin and Nails about 3 months ago. I can already see a difference in my hair... new strands growing are thicker and more are the very dark brown, that my hair used to be before I went salt and pepper, than white. I attribute the hair growth to CB as the change started before I began taking the collagen.

@Mom2Dogs The best foot cream that I have ever tried is Aveeno Cracked Skin Relief CICA balm, It has a consistency similar to Vaseline but does a better job moisturizing for me. I apply it each night and wear socks to bed. I buy it at Walmart, it's around $13.00 for an 11 oz jar. You can get a smaller tube of it to try but the large jar is a better value. 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

The EarthMed brand phytoceramides on ebay (single bottle) have been restocked...right now , 10 left.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The EarthMed brand phytoceramides on ebay (single bottle) have been restocked...right now , 10 left.

Just FYI for anyone looking for these on ebay, DO NOT type in EarthMed in the search box, just type in Phytoceramides, they are not listed under their brand name for some odd reason. Yes, the singles are back, still $13.95 for 200,  doubles and triples are all sold out. I think EarthMed owes us a commission, we got those babies sold!!