Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SilleeMee 

If you take CP, what kind do you take?

@monicakm 

This one:

Skin Rejuvenator with Verisol 10.58 oz | Bioactive Collagen Peptide Powder  | Types I and III | Non GMO, Gluten Free Supplement | by Horbaach -  GalleriaLine.com

Honored Contributor

I notice better results with the one I am taking now over the Verisol which I took for a few years. My nails are so hard now, I cant even cut them.  I need better results with my hair but I think that is sadly a  lost cause. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I notice better results with the one I am taking now over the Verisol which I took for a few years. My nails are so hard now, I cant even cut them.  I need better results with my hair but I think that is sadly a  lost cause. 

@Shelbelle 

Which one are you taking now? 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

My nails are so hard now, I cant even cut them

My nails have always been that hard and it's not necessarily a good thing.

If you hang one, it doesn't easily tear off.  It tends to take your whole finger with it!  I have a pair of clippers that cut them like melted butter and a really handy pair with a cool feature that barely cuts them.  Fingernail clippers can't cut them.  Have to use toenail clippers.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Shelbelle 

My nails are so hard now, I cant even cut them

My nails have always been that hard and it's not necessarily a good thing.

If you hang one, it doesn't easily tear off.  It tends to take your whole finger with it!  I have a pair of clippers that cut them like melted butter and a really handy pair with a cool feature that barely cuts them.  Fingernail clippers can't cut them.  Have to use toenail clippers.

You are correct, if one gets hung, it is very painful!! Most people think I have acrylic nails, but 100% all mine. I keep them pretty long, mainly because I can!! LOL !!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

What's the marine collagen source in that supp?

Honored Contributor

Something's wrong in this image. Can you spot it?

71U+FdvH0TL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Collagen Peptides

[ Edited ]

The marine collagen is cod, clearly on the ingredient deck. So, cod is a fish, and that means it is not vegan as shown, but that really makes no difference to me, consuming cod is fine with me. Also it contains collagen from chicken, . I just sent an email to the company asking them to remove the word vegan from their ad, good call. Sillie!!!

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@MG Chris 

(sigh) Side effects is my middle name.  If it's a side effect, I'll most likely have it.  I don't even want to Google it...but I will.

It's not that bad 🤣 gas, diarrhea, and stomach ache. They say it is the collagen healing your gut. 😂😂😂 it does get better. I had my moments when I wondered if I could keep going. LOL