Honored Contributor

Here is the coffee cup I bought for my granddaughter's coffee bar in her new home.  I just called my daughter to see if she had it set up yet.  She does.  Buying one for my mother for Christmas.  The flower (for whoever asked) is a package of flowers you can buy extra for "flower tea".  Umm, think I'll pass on the flower.

Sawyer's

Mom's

Respected Contributor

Those are really pretty think I saw some like these on Amazon.

Respected Contributor

Wow, that's really fancy and would certainly make drinking your tea or other beverage a special occasion.  It looks like something Kirks Folly would design.

Honored Contributor

Very ornate!

The perfect gift for anyone who loves bling! I also get a Kirks Folly vibe!

I'd pass on the flower too.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Thank you. Yes, that's where I purchased all three.

Honored Contributor

I don't know what a Kirks Folly is Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Suzeecat 

I think any 13 year old girl with her own coffee bar/station should feel special/bougie  Smiley Happy  She's been drinking coffee with her (once Starbucks barista) momma since she was 3 or 4.  Not a practice I thought was a good idea but I didn't get a vote Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

Kirks Folly is a line of whimsical jewelry and other items here on Q, just type that name in the search bar.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I think the cups make a beautiful gift.  They remind me of Kirk's Folly.  I have wine glasses from Kirk's Folly that are similar in style with each glass having an ornate and embellished stem.  Love tthe cups.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 

That's what I was thinking (gifts).  We're going over to my daughter's for a birthday dinner on Sun tho and don't want to wait for Christmas to give gd her's.  I'll wait till Christmas to give mom her's tho.