Valued Contributor
On 3/27/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 3/26/2015 Nicole WI said: I was kind of snooping around the web and I have seen pictures of 3 seasonal gallons. I saw SOB, SMC, and FGP. I am sure there must be a winter one as well I just can't find a picture of it. The bottles have the new labels that go all the way around so I an pretty sure they are current and maybe will be available! Snoop on the web you can actually see 3 bottles for sure... Smiley Wink

Yeah, the posts didn't show the WVM bottle but it did mention it in the description. I can't wait to get SMC!

My mom just got to try SMC for the first time and LOVES it, but she can't seem to get enough WVM either! I would feel sorry for her pocket book when the gallons show up on QVC, but her hair is short unless she plans on sharing her WEN with everyone one their brother she could not go through a gallon alone in a year! LOL... It will be interesting to see her reaction when she sees those huge gallons of WEN in two of her current favorite seasonals! Smiley Very Happy
Honored Contributor
On 3/28/2015 Nicole WI said:
On 3/26/2015 Nicole WI said: I was kind of snooping around the web and I have seen pictures of 3 seasonal gallons. I saw SOB, SMC, and FGP. I am sure there must be a winter one as well I just can't find a picture of it. The bottles have the new labels that go all the way around so I an pretty sure they are current and maybe will be available! Snoop on the web you can actually see 3 bottles for sure... Smiley Wink

Yeah, the posts didn't show the WVM bottle but it did mention it in the description. I can't wait to get SMC!

My mom just got to try SMC for the first time and LOVES it, but she can't seem to get enough WVM either! I would feel sorry for her pocket book when the gallons show up on QVC, but her hair is short unless she plans on sharing her WEN with everyone one their brother she could not go through a gallon alone in a year! LOL... It will be interesting to see her reaction when she sees those huge gallons of WEN in two of her current favorite seasonals! Smiley Very Happy

yay mom!! Smiley Happy)

My hubby has really short hair at times, shaves it almost completely bald in the summer because it grows so fast and he takes for.ever. to get through a gallon, well over a year. We never did finish the SAM gallon within 2 years because when SMC came out he switched to that. He's long been out of SMC but then switched over to my SHP and now the SHL to use it up. He will get a gallon of SMC and that will take care of his haircare needs for probably a good year and half! yay!

Valued Contributor
On 4/2/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 3/28/2015 Nicole WI said:

yay mom!! Smiley Happy)

My hubby has really short hair at times, shaves it almost completely bald in the summer because it grows so fast and he takes for.ever. to get through a gallon, well over a year. We never did finish the SAM gallon within 2 years because when SMC came out he switched to that. He's long been out of SMC but then switched over to my SHP and now the SHL to use it up. He will get a gallon of SMC and that will take care of his haircare needs for probably a good year and half! yay!

Yes, my Mom will celebrate her 1st WENiverasy on her birthday this year at the end of August. Her other new obsession was figuring out how great the RTM is on days she does not cleanse! She was wetting her hair down with a spray bottle of water and I had been telling her that is what the RTM is for (she had like 6 2oz bottles in one of her bathroom drawer) and I have no idea why, but no matter how many times I said it, it was not getting through to her. One day we are one she called me telling me how great the RTM is for days she doesn't cleanse; like she discovered a huge secret! LOL!!! I said, "Mom I have been telling you that for months." She actually said, "You never told me that..." ROFL!!! I kind of laughed and just said, "You need to put your listening ears on." We both laughed, she cracks me up! Smiley Very Happy She is still exploring WEN and all the different formulas and products, so maybe she will pass on the gallons of WVM and SMC... But only time will tell. Smiley Wink My better half is a Sergeant for the Sheriffs Department and keeps his hair short too (you know pretty much what you think of when you think of with military or law enforcement officers) and it take him FOREVER to finish 32oz! Giving him a gallon would take him to his retirement at 25 years with the county! I guess that is less than 4 years, but oh my gosh I would go crazy waiting for that gallon to be even close to empty! LOL! I love that your husband loves SMC! How awesome for you to have him smelling so yummy! Smiley Very Happy