Trusted Contributor

Re: Clover Palette from TooFaced....

@aprilskies

The sweet peach one also just makes me smile when I open it because it smells soooooo good!

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@wvumountiefan

It looks very nice! Different than most of the others. I just got done checking out the Too Faced palettes on HSN & Clover is not one they have. Where did you see it?

@willdob3  You won’t find it anywhere but the TooFaced site.  It’s LE but they are suppose to have a restock. I also love my Sweet Peach palette. I use it quite a bit. 

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

I just bought a brand new, in original packing from EBay for $23.95 plus free shipping. She still had a few left. Would also make a good Christmas gift for a dog/makeup lover. 

@GenXmuse you have to be careful about Too Faced fakes on eBay.  If the prices are too cheap, especially on a sold out item, it's fake.  I'd ask them if it's authentic.  I noticed a seller selling one who also has the Peach palette for $16.95.  No way is that authentic for the price.  My sister bought a fake Chocolate Bar palette.  She knew it was fake though because of the price, but just wanted the colors to try.  It was garbage and she tossed it.

ETA when you or anyone asks a seller a question, ask not only if it's authentic ( they will say yes because technically it's an authentic eyeshadow palette LOL) but ask if you take it to an authorized store will they verify it as authentic xyz brand.  Chances are they won't answer the question at all. 

Exactly.  That happened to me with MAC lipsticks.  The price was $10 and the seller said they were authentic.  They were NOT!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@'JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Maybe ok for a younger person, but there are a lot of colors in there that I wouldn't wear.

There are plenty of older women who wear very intense shadow colors. I am almost 58 and don't happen to be one of them. There are also lots of younger women who prefer neutrals and pales.Some of the colors in this palette are very vivid, so if that's your bag, then this palette is for you.

To the person buying on eBay- please check out the article in this month's Allure about fake beauty products- anothe poster mentioned it and I think everyone who buys makeup and might fall for a 'bargain' should check it out:

https://www.allure.com/story/counterfeit-beauty-products