Respected Contributor

Clover Palette from TooFaced....

4ED255E3-4159-4E4A-8AF4-BBB2D855B36F.jpeg

This palette is sold out but I put myself on a list to be emailed when it’s back in stock. I love the colors, the packaging, and I think a portion of the sales goes to an animal charity. What do you all think? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Clover Palette from TooFaced....

Adorable!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

One of my favorites from them is my Sweet Peach palette.

Respected Contributor

Super Cute!!

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan

It looks very nice! Different than most of the others. I just got done checking out the Too Faced palettes on HSN & Clover is not one they have. Where did you see it?

Honored Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

One of my favorites from them is my Sweet Peach palette.

@BirdieGal

That is one of my favorite palettes. I use it a few times every week.

Honored Contributor

I just bought a brand new, in original packing from EBay for $23.95 plus free shipping. She still had a few left. Would also make a good Christmas gift for a dog/makeup lover. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

I just bought a brand new, in original packing from EBay for $23.95 plus free shipping. She still had a few left. Would also make a good Christmas gift for a dog/makeup lover. 

@GenXmuse you have to be careful about Too Faced fakes on eBay.  If the prices are too cheap, especially on a sold out item, it's fake.  I'd ask them if it's authentic.  I noticed a seller selling one who also has the Peach palette for $16.95.  No way is that authentic for the price.  My sister bought a fake Chocolate Bar palette.  She knew it was fake though because of the price, but just wanted the colors to try.  It was garbage and she tossed it.

ETA when you or anyone asks a seller a question, ask not only if it's authentic ( they will say yes because technically it's an authentic eyeshadow palette LOL) but ask if you take it to an authorized store will they verify it as authentic xyz brand.  Chances are they won't answer the question at all. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe ok for a younger person, but there are a lot of colors in there that I wouldn't wear.

Respected Contributor

Cute palette.  This palette reminds me of the sweet peach palette with the exception of a few colors.