Respected Contributor

I was just browsing around over at Evine, I see they are selling some Clinique products, they have 13 items listed. Justa heads up!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

I was just browsing around over at Evine, I see they are selling some Clinique products, they have 13 items listed. Justa heads up!  Smiley Happy

Thanks for the info......i did just type in Clinique in the QVC

Search space at the top of the webpage and it brought up a bunch of Clinique items.................also good to know...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Clinique hasn't been presented on QVC in a very, very long time.  I'd be concerned that the inventory is old. 

Honored Contributor

I go to the Clinique site through Mr Rebates.  I think it's 5% back.  There are often freebies offered there.

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

I go to the Clinique site through Mr Rebates.  I think it's 5% back.  There are often freebies offered there.

LOL...hi, @SeaGal.  I misread your name earlier and thought you were SeaMaiden, another PNW poster.  Hope you're handling the cold weather okay.

Respected Contributor

@tansy

Hey tans, it was cold but it sure was some beautiful sunshiney days eh!. Thats my kind of winter weather, except my gardens yikes, I hope they survive.

Honestly, Clinique is one brand I have never tried but I know alot of the bb gals here do so I wanted to give a shout out!    Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Unless there was a great TSV & loved all products or 3 or more easy pays and free shipping, why would I order Clinique from Q when it's available at every major dept. store, Sephora and Ulta? That's my reason for not ordering any beauty products from Q.

Super Contributor

I just got back from Ulta; I went up there for some repairwear eye cream.Smiley Happy