Respected Contributor

Re: Clinique take the day off...eww

[ Edited ]

@Applecakes  Thank you- you're my right hand girl with the affordable product swaps! I'm trying out a new product called Gold Bond Rough and Bumpy Skin Daily Skin Therapy- it's $10.17 and I'm using this every night on the backs of my upper arms since I have some keratosis pilaris there .  I'm hoping that this will make my upper arms Spring/Summer dress ready for tank tops or short sleeve blouses in a few months.  Nobody notices the backs of my arms, but I do and if I can manage to treat those pesky little dots, then I will Smiley Very Happy 

Frequent Contributor

@SportyShorty07 ooooohhh thank you this sounds perfect because I get those little bumpies on the back of my arm, and I sometimes hate wearing sleeveless shirts because of them so I will for sure grab this!! ☺️☺️
Respected Contributor

@Applecakes It's great- I've only been using it for a week, but my arms do feel slightly smoother Smiley Very Happy! I can definitely relate to shying away from sleeveless shirts sometimes because of the little bumps on the back of my arms.  I have some really cute sleeveless tops that I want to wear when the weather gets hotter and it would be great if this works on the back of my arms.  If they don't go away, I might just accept and embrace those little bumps on the back of my arms!  I hope that you enjoy it- and at $10, the price is right Smiley Happy