Respected Contributor

I was pleasantly surprised the other day at WMart they now have "Clinique" the yellow moisturizer, day serum,  a brightener about 5 items I think. Imposters . I am trying the day serum.  Prices seemed pretty good.  I got a full sized serum for about $15.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Clinique "dupe"now at WM

@kittyloo wrote:

I was pleasantly surprised the other day at WMart they now have "Clinique" the yellow moisturizer, day serum,  a brightener about 5 items I think. Imposters . I am trying the day serum.  Prices seemed pretty good.  I got a full sized serum for about $15.  

@kittyloo do you recall the brand name they're using?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bella Carro wrote:

@kittyloo wrote:

@kittyloo do you recall the brand name they're using?

@Bella Carro  It's probably under the "Equate" name, which is Walmart's house brand.

Respected Contributor

It must be their brand? I will have to go check it out next time I am shopping in Walmart then. 

Super Contributor

It is equate beauty. says compare to clinique,, I bought the cleanser and toner multiple times already.' It is great. It is always on the aisle with the /dr. Teal products , that is how I noticed it . and always on the top shelf!

Respected Contributor

Yes equate beauty. My store it's merchandiced along with the other skin care products.