Honored Contributor

Clinique fans - Eyeshadow palette "The Best of Black Honey"

Clinique lovers - An eye shadow palette with some of their beautiful shades.  This one is called The Best of Black Honey and is sold on their website and Ulta for 44.00.  These shades would look beautiful with their iconic Black Honey Almost Lipstick.

You Tuber, Emily Noel, does a review in her "Bite Size Reviews" episode if you're interested.  

CLINIQUE - The Best of Black Honey All About Shadow Palette The Best of Black Honey 0.41 oz / 12 g

Respected Contributor

Re: Clinique fans - Eyeshadow palette "The Best of Black Honey"

I ordered it after I saw Emily’s review.
Respected Contributor

That was fun...  had never seen Emily's You Tube and I love her tutorials. Being a longtime lover of Clinique I needed a refresh and immediately ordered The Best of Black Honey (can't wait to get it).

Thanks for your post and "Bite-Size Reviews".

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   Thanks for the Clinique reminder. So often, I forget about it. They have some wonderful products like the cleanser "Take The Day Off" and I've always worn their Different Lipsticks....Pink Spice a favorite.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

There you are!  I was about to add you to the list of MIAs if you didn't surface today.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal thank you for bringing Emily Noel to my attention. I enjoyed watching her video, she speaks well, presents the products well, I enjoyed it. I will say I could never duplicate the eye look or pull it off ( she used too many colors on her eyelid my limit is three). 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal - I saw Emily's video on Saturday or was it her Thursday video.  Anyway, really liked this palette and it is tempting me.