Respected Contributor

Clinique bonus offer April 2020

If you like and use the Clinique line of skin care and cosmetics, they are having their semiannual bonus offer at Macy's stores. Our local store is closed because it is a nonessential business; in our state those stores are closed due to the health pandemic we are living through.  So, I ordered my Clinique online.  I got upgraded to other levels of bonus due to the dollar amount I purchased.  It's worth checking out if you like Clinique.  I have used it for years and I am a fan of the line.  

Occasional Contributor

Re: Clinique bonus offer April 2020

Thanks for the info, I do need a few things and my stores are closed too.

Honored Contributor

Thank for the reminder, I've purchased off their website in the past.  I've used Clinique for probably 30 years or more.   I love the Super Defense day cream.  Now that I've retired, I don't need much else.  I use the Dramatically Different lipstick in Vintage.

The clinique associate at my favorite department store would take orders for the bonus.  When it came it, you had it set aside with your name & easy in, easy out.   Works well for lunchtime shopping.

@maximillian wrote:

If you like and use the Clinique line of skin care and cosmetics, they are having their semiannual bonus offer at Macy's stores. Our local store is closed because it is a nonessential business; in our state those stores are closed due to the health pandemic we are living through.  So, I ordered my Clinique online.  I got upgraded to other levels of bonus due to the dollar amount I purchased.  It's worth checking out if you like Clinique.  I have used it for years and I am a fan of the line.  

Respected Contributor

My Clinique order from Macy's  arrived today.

Honored Contributor

I ordered from Macy's on Monday.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?