Honored Contributor

Clinique black honey blush pop

I've been looking for a shade like this for fall and winter and never found it. Julia Adams MUA used it in a video I watched tonight. It's on sale at Sephora.

1000006954.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Clinique black honey blush pop

I am very fair.  I bought the Pink Honey blush and I love it. 

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm I love the black honey unlipstick and would like to try this blush. I'm thinking it applies lighter than it appears in the compact? My skin tone is on the light side...I'm also thinking I could use it as a light wash of color on my lids. What do you think?

Honored Contributor

@LuvSoCal 

I don't have it yet. It will be here Monday or tuesday. I saw my favorite YouTuber use it yesterday. She and I have very similar coloring. Her name is Julia Adams mua if you want to look it up. It's probably the last or second to the last video she posted. But she didn't use it alone, it was the third of three different blushes she applied. I've been looking for a dark color similar to this for the fall and winter. I have one from Charlotte Tilbury but it's a bit warmer than this color. And yes it's not as dark as it looks in the pan.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm , May I ask you a ?. Can you tell me if you use a primer? If you do are you able to tell me which brand?  I have purchased sev name brands in the past. Cannot tell if they make a difference. Trying to  purchase less with hus now ret!!   LOL .( Combo fair skin SLIGO) Your suggestions have always been great for me. Thank you so very much for always helping.Did purchase Natrum. May try to sub. for the Tatcha. LOVE THE TATCHA.  Always, SLIGO

Honored Contributor

@sligo 

Yes I do use a primer and love it. It is not one made for diminishing pores or helping with oil since I don't have a need for that. What I use is Hourglass Veil Mineral.  For me it's the perfect canvas for what's to go on top.  You're not going to like the price, so buy the mini first to see if you like it.  Since I only wear makeup about once a week, it's not a huge expense.

Which Naturim product did you buy? I actually like the Naturim face wash more than Tatcha's.  I have about emptied a Naturim face wash and found a practically full tube of Tatcha face wash.  I guess I'll use it till I remember what it was that made me consider a different brand. It may have just been the cost, I don't remember.

And you are so very welcome!  Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Hi @turtle52 & @monicakm 

I also have this in the Pink Honey.  I bought all the pieces-- lip, cheeks and the eye shadow pallett.  The blush is my favorite.  The others I only reach for on occassion.  

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm , thank you so very much.Ialways appreciatE you for your sincere advice. GoiNg to try your suggested primer. Always, Sligo

Trusted Contributor

@ MONICAKM, i PURCHASED THE FACE WASH. . nEED TO FINSH MY tATCHA ( my cap key not WORkING, AGAIN!!) SLIGO

Honored Contributor

@sligo 

Can't wait to hear how you like it.