Valued Contributor

Clinique and Dr Nassif Hydro serum

My plan is to use clinique three step and a couple of serums. One that I ordered is the Nassif serum. I windered if others are using and liking. He said to use it over your moisturizer. That makes no sense to me. I always use a serum before moisturizer.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clinique and Dr Nassif Hydro serum

I am still waiting to see what success if any, others are having with his products. Clinique's moisture surge hydrator and moisturizer are my favorites and I use them daily (morning and evening). My skin stays moisturized all day without feeling greasy.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@SandySparkles I, too, love the Clinique moisture surge line. Macy's has a great 👍🏿 special going on. 
It feels heavenly, so light and creamy and yet not greasy.

Trusted Contributor

I just got my Hydro serum and just put some on my hands. I'll use it on my face later. BUT the first thing I noticed was the fragrance. I am very sensitive to fragrances and not sure why we need them in our skin care, etc. It does dissipate quickly however. We'll see how it goes. 

Valued Contributor

Clinique DDML gives me plenty of moisture so if the serum is just to boost moisture I don't need it. I have just never heard of a serum that goes on after moisturizer. Reading the ingredients I don't see anything like peptides etc. Just some retiniol and probably not much. I bought into the tons of reviws that were good and now I wonder how legimate they are.

Esteemed Contributor

@IMW wrote:

@SandySparkles I, too, love the Clinique moisture surge line. Macy's has a great 👍🏿 special going on. 
It feels heavenly, so light and creamy and yet not greasy.

Thanks for the heads up😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖