Trusted Contributor

anyone know of a good imposter or dupe for this ~ just dont want to spend $$ on the real one if there is a good one to substitute

Honored Contributor

You can get the rollerball for 21.00 . It's a good way to save money on the scents you love.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal I wish I knew you, I have a whole bottle of it and the other Happy I don't even use.

I used to wear it but now I mostly wear Philosophy Amazing Grace but I don't wear it.

My friend gave me an entire bottle of it last year.  It doesn't make sense that regular perfume costs so much money.

I think all of us who were perfume/cologne are getting 'taken'.  It's frustrating.

Now Amazing Grace is so watered down you can't even smell the stuff!

Just google a substitute for Clinique Happy.

Respected Contributor

Re: Clinique Happy

[ Edited ]

@CoastalGalIf you don't want to purchase the rollerball, you can purchase it online for a discount price. 1.7 oz bottle of Happy EDP. is around 24.00. at fragrance net. Just google. HTH...I can't reco. a dupe. I use to wear Happy & loved it.                                                              Sorry,  that price is tfor the 1 oz. but at Sephora etc. its 42.00. for 1oz. The larger bottle at that site is 40,00 which is a good discount price as well.

Honored Contributor

Happy is a wonderful, light fragrance.  You can test it at Ulta.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@CoastalGalIf you don't want to purchase the rollerball, you can purchase it online for a discount price. 1.7 oz bottle of Happy EDP. is around 24.00. at fragrance net. Just google. HTH...I can't reco. a dupe. I use to wear Happy & loved it.                                                              Sorry,  that price is tfor the 1 oz. but at Sephora etc. its 42.00. for 1oz. The larger bottle at that site is 40,00 which is a good discount price as well.

Thanks ~ will check out the site . Happy New Year !

Respected Contributor

@CoastalGalYour Welcome!

Honored Contributor

Re: Clinique Happy

[ Edited ]

I love all the Happy scents, Happy in Bloom, Happy Heart, etc. Try finding them on ebay for less money.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I love all the Happy scents, Happy in Bloom, Happy Heart, etc. Try finding them on ebay for less money.

I havent smelled the other happy scents ~ can you tell me what they smell like ~

I am weary about ebay ~ thinking someone will water it down on perfumes ~ i do buy other stuff on there ~

Respected Contributor

@CoastalGalI don't buy either on Walmart or Walgreens sites. Don't trust them for fragrances. I have tried Happy Heart & didn't care for it but loved Happy. I have bought a few perfumes from the Fragrancenet & was pleased. Something like happy has been around for awhile so they can give it a good discount. I mostly buy from Sephora with a huge discount I get when they have the Rouge offer on price which is 25%off, Also after the holiday's dept. stores have some good sales. I never buy full price. Fragrant prices have gone much too high.