Frequent Contributor

Clinique Butter Shine Fans - found a dupe

If you are a Clinique Butter Shine fan, run don't walk this week to your Rite Aid. Revlon has a new product called Colorburst Lip Butters and they're 40% this week. They are usually $7-8 depending upon where you live so you can pick one up for $4 something with the sale.They are also sold at Bed Bath and Beyond.

These lippies have been all over the MUA board because they are so similar to the Clinique product. They have shea butter and some other hydrating ingredients and feel like a balm but more - almost exactly like Clinique's.

They have a bunch of colors - 12 or 15 I think so there should be a color for everyone. Some are pigmented and some are more sheer. I gravitated toward the fall colors but there are some lovely light pinks and peaches. I picked up Pink Truffle which is a brownie pink and looks very, very similar to my Clinique Berry Blush Butter Shine maybe just a bit more brown in it. And today I am going back for the Berry Smoothie which is a berry pink. I got a $2 off coupon yesterday when I bought the Pink Truffle so I think it will cost me $2 and change.

Just thought I would pass this great find on to everyone. Hope you can find them because not all the Rite Aids have them yet. Good Luck.